Here at North Side Pregnancy Options we are able to provide you with comprehensive prenatal care. We are able to offer this in cooperation with the University of MN, Fairview Clinic Certified Nurse Midwives. We will not turn a patient away who does not have health care coverage, but you will need medical insurance or be eligible for Medical Assistance in order to work with our midwives. We will assist you in obtaining medical insurance and talk with you about your options. We do not charge any co-pays.
During your visit, our medical professionals can help you to better understand your fertility, how pregnancy can occur, and other questions you may have about your sexual health. Our medical staff can assist you with any questions you may have such as:
- How can I know if I am fertile (capable of conceiving a baby)?
- What are the benefits and risks in taking birth control?
- What should I expect with pregnancy and the changes occurring in my body?
- How does the “morning after pill” work?
- If I am pregnant, how do I know how far along I am?
- What are the different symptoms related to STI/STD’s and where can I get tested?
To find out more about our comprehensive prenatal care program, give us a call at 612-522-6589.
At North Side Pregnancy Options we do not provide or refer for abortions or any forms of artificial birth control. We do provide medically accurate information and will answer any questions you may have about both.